Can you believe a two litter bottle took over ten hours to drain using the gravity drip irrigation system from this post?
It is also super economic to do, one system requires one dripper which cost 25¢. That means that each system will cost you 25 cents having in mind you already have the basic tools listed in the video at the end of this post!
In this post we’ll learn how to make a dripper irrigation system using two litter bottles recyclables and a low pressure dripper! Save water and re-use common plastic bottles.
I will list the needed items and tools link which I’ve gotten from amazon and I also have listed a video which shows step by step on how to built this system. (listed are my amazon affiliate links)
Here are the needed items:
- 1/2 GPM drippers https://amzn.to/2GodpNG
- 1/4 Elbow connector https://amzn.to/2IsGE5d
- 1/4 Irrigation tubing https://amzn.to/2VdORjN
Here are the needed tools:
- Craftsman cordless drill https://amzn.to/2VVuzbV
- 9/64 drill bit https://amzn.to/2XoSh0A
- 1/4 drill bit https://amzn.to/2ZoRIp8
- Or get a drill bit set! https://amzn.to/2Izsqjl
- Husky utility knife https://amzn.to/2ZnrByX
Let me know if you have implemented this system yourself or if you have any question, check the video here!
Disclosure: Product links and publicity banners on this post are my Amazon affiliate links, as an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.